Midlife Momentum Ministries is committed to helping people find their “Sweet Spot,” that place in life where they know they are living out of their God-given personalities, passions, gifts, callings and dreams.
The Scriptures that guide the process are:
• 1 Corinthians 15:10, “By the grace of God I am who I am, and God’s grace to me has not been in vain.”
• Ephesians 2:10, “For we are God’s workmanship, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do.”
This process for navigating transitions involves the following steps:
• Life reflection exercises, which enable us to see how God has been at work throughout our lives, in the good times and hard, shaping and forming in us character and strength.
• Sharing our stories, to discover how much we have in common and how we can encourage one another to become all God has created us to be.
• Developing a mission and vision statement for the next season of our lives.
• Living intentionally with joy as we discern that greater purpose and meaning in life.
Midlife Momentum helps us to:
― Move from fear to courage
― Shift our focus from losses to gains
― Acknowledge pain, but recognize pleasures
― Reject becoming less, and choose to become more
― Wrestle with our doubts and grow in faith
Site and content copyright 2010-2013 by Holly Schut and Midlife Momentum, all rights reserved.