Testimonial from a recent Midlife Momentum Conference:
• I strongly and enthusiastically recommend the Midlife Momentum Conference. So many lead lives of quiet desperation and Holly equips and inspires people to embrace the second half of life as a new challenge. The time flew by and our people were left wanting more. This is a conference well worth the time and has proved very beneficial both individually and corporately.
― Pastor Tom Miller, Central Assembly of God, Superior, Wisconsin
Comments from participants who have experienced Midlife Momentum through a 24-hour retreat
with five follow-up sessions:
• It is obvious that Holly’s heart is to see people empowered by God to do great things.
― Andy, New Town, Australia
• By the end of the first session I could see the Spirit stirring and sense that a journey was about to begin.
― James, Sydney, Australia
• Holly’s gift is to provide a process and place for us to listen to God speak into our own lives.
― Peter, New South Wales, Australia
• I am not so afraid of how I will cope with certain changes in life. God has been faithful in all of our lives and God doesn't change.
• This experience has increased my expectations that the 2nd half of my life can be better that the 1st half.
• I feel a kinship with others who have struggled in life and yet find meaning and purpose in it.
• We received grace from each other. Nobody tried to fix me.
Site and content copyright 2010-2013 by Holly Schut and Midlife Momentum, all rights reserved.